Friday, August 19, 2005

5 weeks and counting..

Well. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. Time is FLYING by and the due date is approaching at a faster pace than I thought it would. And if the baby decides that it wants out of there early, it could be a lot sooner than September 24th! Can't wait to not be pregnant though so these swollen feet can get a bit of a rest. That is the worst so far..

My baby shower is this weekend, hosted by my best friend Kerry. Looking forward to it.. she has been planning this thing forever! First baby shower means major attention to detail! There will be about 20 people attending, all ready to rub my belly like I am Buddha and make predictions on when it will make its big appearance! And we can't forget about the presents!!

We went for our hospital tour on Wednesday night. That was a bit of a wake-up knowing that we will be there soon enough for the real event! Last time I was there was to visit a friend, Deanna, who gave birth to beautiful Lauren three years ago. Deanna is actually due with her second three days after me! But we were also there with my sister 5 years ago next week when she gave birth to my nephew Devante. That was scarier because we were there for the screaming and pain and "colourful" language! Wow.

Fingers crossed all goes well! Mike's mum has her routes planned for the big day. She knows the ferry schedules and the plane schedules and has her credit card ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home