Thursday, January 05, 2006

3months already!



I have been so busy with everything going on that I haven't been able to write an update, just the occasional photo! Ben is doing wonderful.. I can't beleive he is 3months old already. People tell you how fast the time flies, but you don't really expect it.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.. pretty quiet. Mike's family really enjoyed seeing Ben grow and change the week that we were there. He did something new every day! Ben is still sleeping pretty good through the night but we have to get him into his crib really quickly. He is getting too long for the cradle in our room. I am going to try to paint his bedroom this weekend so we can get him in there ASAP!

I love this little man so much :)


1 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Hi There!

Great photos, and your little guy is growing up so nicely.

Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Take care,

Cathy

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home