Thursday, February 02, 2006

Uh-oh.. Ben's first boo boo

Let's just say that at the moment I felt like the worst mother ever! While getting his overalls on yesterday morning, Ben managed to wiggle free from my arms and his legs went to jelly, making him stumble backwards and his forehead was rudely introduced to the wooden edge of his change table! I have NEVER seen a bruise and bump grow so quickly in my life. By the time he was in my arms, there was this huge lump and purple mark already!

But after calling the BC Nurseline and getting him looked at, he is just fine and now sports a lovely bruised lump on his forehead (just don't call him Lumpy.. he gets upset!).. Mom has calmed down and all is well in the Merriman household! Thank goodness that Mike works close to home!

On another note, as of yesterday Ben has started eating Pablum and is loving it! He also had two successful afternoon naps in his crib! My little boy is growing so quickly :)

1 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Oh...Ben...

I am so glad you are OK. You look like you are going to be just fine. I am glad it was not serious.

You do look soooo adorable.

Cathy

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home