Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not much new..

Not much new in Ben's world lately. His teeth are coming in pretty fast. In fact I think he might be teething again. Could more teeth arrive so soon?? Poor little guy. It is so hard to soothe a fussy baby sometimes.

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary.. I can't believe that 4 years ago today I was marrying my wonderful guy Mike :) And we have a wonderful baby, too! It makes me so happy that we have grown so much together, and are still so in love. Ben is proof of it! I think this amazing child is a creation of everything good in both of us. I love my family.





3 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary to you both! And wow, what a beautiful wedding photo! I love it.

Ben, you are looking most adorable as always!!

Congrats and cheers to many, many, many happy years ahead!

Cathy

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Thanks Cathy!! :) It's amazing how time flies..

5:09 PM  
Blogger bigtrav said...

I love your family, too.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home