Sunday, May 21, 2006

Almost a year already..

Well tomorrow marks the one year anniversary since Mum died. I miss her so much and think about her every single day, to the point sometimes that it is hard to believe she is no longer here. I wish that she could have met Ben, seen him grow, smile, hear his first words. I often think of calling her, then I have to remind myself. Most of all I wish that she was here for my sister. She was such a huge support for her, and I try my best to be there for her as much as I am able to. I just wanted to share a few pictures, to remember her.





2 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Cynthia,

Thinking of you today, and always. I am so sorry for your loss.

Cathy

8:26 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I am thinking of you as well Cynthia....

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home