Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ben is 6 months today!!

Today Benjamin is 6 months old! Well, at 11:34pm he is.. but close enough!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital waiting to be induced and already having minor contractions (and major butterflies in my tummy!). And you really do forget the pain.. you know it hurt, but you can't remember it all. I wrote down the story of my labour.. you can re-read it here. Benjamin's Story

Ben is doing wonderful though. He is learning to fall asleep on his own at naptime (Thanks to Cathy for all the advice!) and things are going great. He gets three, sometimes 4, naps a day, lasting about 30-45 minutes each. I am so proud of him. He is a SUPER boy. Wouldn't change him for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home