Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oy, what a day (and night!)

Well Ben is cutting at least 3 (maybe four, hard to see!) top teeth right now and has his very first cold. And to make things worse he got his 6 month shots today, too! He was cranky most of the day - not sure what he wanted. Last night was pretty rough sleep wise so hopefully tonight is better. All I can hope for is that he doesn't get a fever. Tomorrow is our baby group but I don't think I am going to take him. We will take 'er easy.

My sister and her son Devante came over this afternoon for a little visit. Devante will be 6 in August and just loves his cousin Ben to bits!!


2 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Ahhwwh. Sooo cute the both of them! I hope you had a better night last night. This too shall pass.

Hugs,

Cathy

10:51 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

The pictures are precious!! How cute are they?!! I cannot BELIEVE your sister's son is that old ALREADY!!!!! WOW!!

Sorry, about the teeth thing. It always gets better :-)

d.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home