Friday, June 30, 2006

Ain't no mountain high enough..

It seems lately that nothing is too daunting for Ben to climb up onto. Which of course gives me a minor heart attack as I see him attempt this acts of bravery.. but I know that he has to explore and learn. Just do it safely please?!?

My heart still skips a beat when I go to get him out of his crib/playpen and I see him casually standing, just chilling. My little baby can stand! Soon he will be walking! Blows my mind.. and I had to take a shot of his crazy old man hair. Enjoy!

Ben also just went for his first hour at daycare today and he did FAB-U-LOUS. He had a blast with all the other kids running around, laughing. They loved him, too (who doesn't!?). Rebecca is looking forward to having him in September! We will do this a few more times before then.




3 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Oh Ben! You are growing so fast! And I love your hair Ben!!

Wow Cynthia and Mike! He is doing awesome, and I am glad that his first day of care went well! Of course they love him!

WE all LOVE BEN!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Thanks Cathy! I love his hair too :)
We are so glad that he is happy and healthy and growing in leaps and bounds!

He is going to have his own fan club!!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Ben, the little Man, you're growing up right before my eyes! I love the pool pix, too cute! And what a smile; I think Mealie and I deffinately have to join your fanclub little man!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home