Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vacation Time!!

We are leaving in about an hour for our week vacation on the Island.. can't wait. Not a huge fan of the ferries, but once we are there I am happy! This will also be Ben's first camping trip, we are going to Longbeach with his Granny and Grampa, as well as his Uncle Trav and Aunty Nat :D Will be fun.

I'll miss my cats (well, sort of) and I'll miss my computer! I'll definitely miss my friends, I always do <— Cathy! This means you!!

Next time I check in I will have more pics and stories than I know what to do with!!

Aloha.

4 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Oh...I miss you already, and it is only Sunday afternoon!

Have a great trip! I know you will have fun with everybody!

5:00 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

It was lovely to get your phonecall this morning and chat.

I still miss you. You are home soon yay!

12:09 AM  
Blogger cathy said...

Are you back yet????

11:42 AM  
Blogger annora said...

hope you guys are having loads of fun on vacation! enjoy :o)

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home