Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ben's 1st hair cut!

So we finally did it! Ben's hair was getting pretty long, and since I am unable to put a clip in it I got it trimmed!

He was SUCH a good boy! I was getting my hair done, so while mine was "processing", he sat on my lap and Cat snipped away :D Not a peep out of him.. he chewed on the end of a rubber brush and looked at her a couple times as if to say "What are you doing up there!" but it looks great. He looks less baby-ish now and more of a little boy!

Before...


After... much better!

2 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Ben you are the best little boy! I love your new do, and I am glad I got to see it up close and in person!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Well thanks Miss Cathy! (We think he is the best little boy, too!).. Loved having you over :D

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home